Ardell Lashlites 332
Ardell LashLites 332 are the newest in lash craze! Six selections of light and unnoticeable lashes they're perfect for a slight enhancement. LashLites 332 Lashes are so subtle they're the ideal addition to your everyday makeup routine. LashLites fill gaps, add volume and length to your natural lashes with a light comfortable feeling.
- Made from sterilized 100% human and synthetic hair
- Can be reused
- Thoroughly clean your eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
- >Check that the lashes fit your eyes. If the band extends beyond your lash line, trim the excess with small scissors.
- Carefully remove one of the sterile eyelashes from the packaging (keep packaging for storing your eyelashes after usage).
- Apply a thin line of LashGrip Adhesive along the lash band. A toothpick can be used to spread it evenly. Wait about 30 seconds for adhesive to set.
- Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible. Use your fingertip to gently press along the band, securing the lash to your lid. Repeat these steps for your other eye.
- Lightly apply a complimentary shade of mascara to your natural lashes. This will help blend your natural lashes with your Ardell lashes. (optional)
How To Remove:
- Starting at the outer corner of the eye, gently peel off the strip lash.
- Remove the adhesive from the band and place lashes back in tray for re-use.
Best Suited For: Small eyes | Round eyes | Almond-Shaped eyes