AG Colour Savour Shampoo - 296ml
Coloured hair demands special care. Colour Savour’s sulfate-free mild formulation gently cleanses hair with a rich, luxurious lather. Proteins and herbal extracts soothe and repair, and our exclusive CARE Complex with sunflower seed extract and natural polyphenols provides both UV and free radical protection to significantly extend the life and vibrancy of colour. pH 5.5-6.5.
Massage this lather-rich shampoo into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as desired.
WHAT’S IN IT
- CARE (Colour And Radiance Enhancing) Complex – blend of antioxidants including sunflower seed extract, marigold, lavender, red clover, pine and carnation that fight-off free radicals and guard against UV exposure keeping your hair colour bright and healthy.
- Sunflower seed extract – fights colour-destroying free radicals and protects colour from UV degradation.
- Polyphenols – natural compounds found in flowers that keep colour vibrant, even in intense sunlight. Our polyphenolic blend includes aqueous extracts of marigold, lavender, red clover, pine and carnation.
- Cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride – fights the harmful effects of the sun on your hair (i.e., UV-B degradation).
- Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfomate – enhances the hair shaft.
WHAT’S NOT IN IT
- Sulfates – formulated with gentle, colour-safe surfactants which cleanse with incredible lather.
- Salt (sodium chloride) – most shampoos use salt as a thickener, which dries out your hair. AG shampoos are naturally thicker without the addition of salt, leaving your hair healthy, shiny and hydrated.
- DEA – a foaming agent used in shampoos, which has been placed on a watch list by the FDA. We have proactively removed this ingredient from all of our shampoos and replaced it with a naturally derived ingredient sourced from rapeseed oil.
- Parabens – used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservatives with a worldwide safety approval.
- PABA (or para-aminobenzoic acid) – one of the first sunblocks widely available for purchase in the 1970’s. PABA has been found to be an irritant to the skin and as a precaution we have chosen to use alternative ingredients
- Gluten – all AG Products are 100% gluten-free.